This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

City Seal  small

Terminating Service/Closing Account

When moving, it is the customer’s responsibility to close their utility account.  This is done by visiting the office at 134 Rose Avenue to complete a Termination Request Form and provide a valid picture ID.  The account will continue to be billed a minimum bill until the account is closed even if there is no usage.