Paying Your Bill
METHODS OF PAYING YOUR BILL
- In Person at the Customer Service Office at City Hall during normal business hours. Please bring your bill with you. The City accepts cash, personal checks, money orders, credit/debit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express & Discover). Customers who have had Returned checks/bank drafts, for any reason, will be required to pay by cash or money order. Third party and payroll checks, etc. are not accepted.
- Bank Draft: Procedures for setting up Automatic Draft Payments: Customer must complete and sign an Automated Debit Authorization Form (Bank required form) and provide a voided check. A bank draft form can be downloaded from the FORMS section under Billing and Collections or request a copy from a Customer Service Representative at the Collections Window at City Hall.
- Automated Phone System through Point & Pay:
- Call toll free (866) 270-5612.
- Pay with Credit/Debit Card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express & Discover)
- E-Check. Point & Pay charges a convenience fee of 2.5% of the payment total with a minimum of $2.00 for credit/debit cards and/or a $1.75 flat fee for processing E-Checks.
- Point & Pay does not display a live account balance. The account balance shown on Point & Pay reflects the balance printed on your most recent billing statement. Contact the Customer Service Department if paying after the bill due date.
- Online Payments through MyGovHub at https://hendersonnc.mygovhub.com/#/
- Pay with Credit/Debit Card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express & Discover) or by
- E-Check. MyGovHub charges a flat $3.50 convenience fee per transaction. MyGovHub displays a live account balance.
- A $12.00 late fee will be assessed if payment is not received by 5:00 p.m. on the Due Date.
- Drop Box at City Hall located in the front of the building. Payments left after 5 p.m. will be posted on the next business day.
- By Mail & Online Banking: The City is not responsible for lost or delayed mail by the USPS or your online banking provider. Be sure to mail your remittance well in advance of the Due Date.
The City of Henderson is not responsible for failure of the U.S. Postal Service to deliver bills or payments. Failure to receive bill by mail does not relieve responsibility for timely payments or prevent service disconnection and any associated fees.
- Returned Check/Bank Draft Charge of $25.00 will be charged for each returned check/bank draft.